In today’s competitive world, everyone is fielding good universities and countries to study in. You as a student have so many options to explore. Choosing a dream country, university, and course is not just a click game. It is more of researching, comparing, and understanding the most suitable option. But as per my understanding so far, everything is easy except for getting your VISA approved. ( Visa SOP For Australia, Being one of the toughest)
When we make decisions about our careers, there are so many things we question ourselves. We get pointed on, compare our past background on the same, take assessments on what is the best-suited option and so much more before we decide on ONE particular thing. For students who want to pursue their studies outside India, the roller coaster of decisions starts right from the time they decide they want to study abroad.
If I talk about the country Australia for that matter, it is very strict when it comes to VISA approval. Not only does a student have to give all appropriate documents, but a very strong SOP for Australia to get their student visa approved. Earlier, an Australia VISA SOP used to be of 6 to 7 pages. But in the light of recent events and announcements, a SOP for Australia student visa should not exceed 3-4 pages. Not only that, a GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant) SOP of 300 words is required while filing for the VISA application.
Must Check Out : TOP 5 Visa SOP Writers In India
What does an Australian Visa SOP consist of?
- Academic Background
- Work Experience (If any)
- Why choose the course?
- Why the university?
- Why Australia and not other countries
- Future Goals
- Reasons to return to India
Like any other country, Australia stresses a lot about temporary stays when it comes to student visas. Unlike others, a SOP for Australia is more formal, more factual, and more concise when it comes to choosing it over other countries.
What secret ingredients make your writing an SOP for student visa worthwhile?
Well, an SOP for Australia is like creating a 5-course meal. Here you are trying to make it the best, and then there is a VISA officer (THE CRITIC) ready to evaluate you on the basis of standards and requirements.
- Your introduction in an SOP for Australia should be like a soup, simple, clear, concise, and crisp where you introduce yourself, your ambitions, and what basically is the current trend in relation to the course you have opted for.
(A secret tip: An SOP for Australia should never start with flowery language. Think of it as more of a formal tone than an informal one)
- When it comes to your academic background and work experience, your paragraph should be to the point and should include your scores, year of completion, and how your past connects with what you have opted for.
(A secret tip: Right from the beginning to the end, make sure there is a connection between the sentences and the paragraphs)
- Now, after the soup and starters, there comes the main course part 1. What made you choose that particular course and university? Here, you have to present very strong reasons why but in a formal way with facts.
(A secret tip: Always put some facts about the course subjects, credit points the course offers, and the projects it can lead to)
- As compared to the flow of the SOP for Australia, the main course part 2, includes not just why Australia. The country needs a comparison to pair it with why not other countries. This paragraph should not only include the benefits of studying in Australia. It should also include the disadvantages of doing the same course from another country.
(A secret tip: Never put negative sentences when you are comparing countries, that is like putting too much salt in the food. Make sure to sound optimistic)
- Last but not the least comes to dessert. As much as it is the end of the meal, the future goals and reasons to return to India have to be more satisfactory, presentable yet strong, which actually decides if the entire meal was worth it.
(A secret tip: You have to make sure that these 2 points are properly elaborated. These paragraphs should have the ability to make the officer understand that you will come back no matter what)
- To give the 5-course meal a proper burst and finishing touch, make sure that while you write an SOP for Australia student visa, put links in the course section, and future goals when you mention the scope and jobs, or even when you are writing about Australia for that matter.
(A Secret tip: Make sure to maintain the language of the SOP as per the scores of your IELTS/PTE examination)
The last step towards making the best SOP for an Australia student visa is nothing but proofreading and grammar checking. Once you have written everything, make sure that everything connects as mentioned above.
Now, we understand how much of a task it can be to write a SOP for Australia student visa. There can be a time when you will feel as if you have written nothing or it won’t fetch you the VISA. That is where experts like One-stop content solutions come into the picture.
We are serving 20+ SOPs every day, which also includes SOP for Australia. With a VISA acceptance rate of more than 90%, we are always updated with the requirements Australia lays and we curate the SOP as per. Not only that, we will always do a full profile analysis for you to make sure that you are on the right path to building the best VISA SOP for Australia.
What are you waiting for?
Sign Up with our best visa writing service!
Contact us now.